Utah Water Damage Cleanup
Cleaning up water damage and drying out Utah homes for over 20 years.
Facts you should know:
- Greater damage can occur. . . the longer personal property and structures remain wet, greater damage is likely.
- Begin the process . . . Immediate steps should be taken to ensure the safety, remove as much water as possible and begin the drying process.
- Insurance process . . . It is not necessary to have approval from your insurance company before undertaking emergency measures to minimize the damage.
- Insurance coverage . . . If the source of the water was inside the home or business, the damage will probably be covered by insurance.
Eliminate unhealthy conditions . . . Some water damage episodes can literally take weeks to dry on their own. Mold can begin to grow in as little as 48 hours and double every few hours. Mold is very unhealthy; especially at risk are infants, the elderly, and those with weak immune systems. Mold has been the cause of illnesses in many “sick building” situations.
- Powerful truck mounted and portable extraction units for water removal.
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters help us to accurately measure the extent of moisture saturation. Necessary repairs may then begin when the area is determined to be free of excess moisture.
- Our method of dehumidification saves property owners, businesses and insurance companies money in restoration and replacement costs, as well as the difficult to calculate cost of down time and delayed deadlines.
- We have the power and capability of removing all water and moisture from drywall, plaster, interior paint, cement floors, carpet and insulation.
- Our high-tech drying equipment reduces humidity levels preventing swelling and warping of floors, wall and furniture.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides & Anti-microbial Treatments
- Control of odor from microorganisms attracted by moisture.
- Arrests growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew and other harmful microorganisms.